Aronia juice – The ultimate antioxidant
Aronia juice is made exclusively with aronia berries from our farm, in Dasochori Serres. Aronia is full of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals like like Vitamin C and P, Magnesium and Zinc, that can help boost your immune system, improve digestion and protect your heart. The juice is made by the Agricultural Cooperative of producers of Aronia and other crops of Serres, where it is packaged in a 250ml glass package.
Each bottle of our juice contains pure aronia juice, with no added sugar or preservatives.
100% natural aronia berries
No added sugar or preservatives
Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and lactose intolerant
The beneficial properties of aronia
Aronia (Chokeberry) health benefits
The juice of Aronia berries is a delicious and convenient way for the body to receive all the health benefits of this superfood. Some of the properties of aronia:
1. Aronia is full of antioxidants. Antioxidants are compounds that protect from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Studies have shown that chokeberry has one of the highest levels of antioxidants compared to other fruit juices
2. It is a good Source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system. In particular, 100 ml of aronia juice provides approximately 35% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C
3. This fruit is also rich in polyphenols. According to researches, polyphenols have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Moreover, research has shown that the aronia berry has more polyphenols than all fruits, such as grapes, pomegranate and blueberries.
- Aronia plants: a review of traditional use, biological activities, and perspectives for modern medicine – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Polyphenol-rich black chokeberry (Aronia melanocarpa) extract regulates the expression of genes critical for intestinal cholesterol flux in Caco-2 cells – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Evaluation of Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Anthocyanin-Rich Water-Soluble Aronia Dry Extracts
Do you want to know more about how we grow aronia? read here